Frequently Asked Questions
How do I place an order?
For online orders:
You will need Online Partner Plus access and you may order all products online today!
Login to website with username & password, select "Place An Order" in the sub menu.  You can order by title, UPC, new releases, on deal promotions and best sellers

By Phone:
You may call 1-800-877-4443 to speak to a friendly customer service represenative

For Fax orders:
You may also order by fax: 1-615-371-6980

For EDI orders:
We offer direct dial EDI  through Nielsen (formerly Pubnet)
For more information about EDI order options, contact our Customer Services and Sales Support team at 800-877-4443.

I am having trouble signing up for online partnership at
First, check to make sure that you have filled out all required fields in the online form. All required fields are marked by an asterisk. If you have missed a field you will see a message in red below the 'Contact Information' title that indicates the information you are lacking. Please note that your password must be at least 5 characters. If you are still experiencing trouble, contact us at
What is my Username?
Your username is the email address you entered into your online registration.   If you cannot remember the e-mail address you registered under, e-mail us at for assistance.
I have lost my password.
Click here and you will be sent to a page where you will need to enter the email address you used to sign up for Your password will be sent back to you via email.
Where can I find a complete list of Capitol Christian Music Group products?
You can download an Excel spreadsheet of the Capitol Christian Music Group Product Catalog (updated monthly) located on our Product Search page
If an item is Out of Print, can I still order it?
Unfortunately if an item goes out of print, that item is no longer manufactured or kept in stock in our warehouse. Therefore, the item is no longer orderable.
How do I stream music and video on
We love for you to interact with our products on our website. For music videos and movie trailers, we stream YouTube and Vevo formats. For our music, we stream using Spotify. To get a free Spotify account, click here
I am an artist or I have a CD, DVD or book I'm interested in distributing with Capitol Christian Music Group. Who should I contact?
If you are an artist, represent an artist, or in any way are seeking distribution for fewer than ten finished recorded music or video products, please do not send materials to our company, as they will not be reviewed.

To learn more about our distribution requirements Click Here

I am interested in an internship with Capitol Christian Music Group. Who should I contact?
Capitol Christian Music Group has an educational program for college students interested in learning more about the Christian music industry. College credit is required to participate. To apply online, click here and select the Internship application link.
How do I receive charitable products such as CDs, posters and other promotional items?
Capitol Christian Music Group receives many requests daily for promotional product and financial donations. We are able to fulfill a limited number of requests per month and would like to consider your request provided you are a non-profit organization or cause. We are not able to make financial gifts to individuals. Please submit all requests in writing to: 

Capitol Christian Music Group
Attn: Charitable Donations
PO Box 5085
Brentwood, TN 37024-5085

Or fax us at 615-371-6934

All requests should be on organization letterhead, complete with current information including your name, phone number and street address. We cannot ship donations to a PO Box. Please include all pertinent information such as the purpose of your request, your event date, age and size of group, favorite artist or other specific product needs. All requests are reviewed twice monthly and, if approved, donations will be shipped within 4-6 weeks.

Why should I pay for music from an authorized site when I can download it for free?
Unauthorized downloading is just as illegal as shoplifting, and it is every bit as wrong. Not only does it rob recording artists and songwriters of their livelihoods - and threaten the jobs of tens of thousands of less celebrated people in the music industry, from engineers and technicians to warehouse workers and record store clerks - it also undermines the future of music by depriving the industry of the resources it needs to find and develop new talent. What's more, when you download from an authorized site, you can be sure of getting a complete recording of the highest quality. To learn more visit
Is it okay for churches and Christian Fellowships to use your songs for worship without payment or permission?
If you are using music for a worship service, you need permission for reprinting the music and/or song lyrics on overhead projectors and bulletins. If your church is using songbooks they have purchased, such as a hymnal, no further payment or permission is necessary. If your church would like to make photocopies of a songbook, or display lyrics on a projector screen or in a bulletin, you can easily register your church with CCLI ( to gain the proper permission.
What is CCLI?
CCLI stands for Christian Copyright Licensing International. CCLI easily helps churches get the permissions they need to use music and media in their worship services. From CCLI you can obtain a license to: display lyrics, photocopy music, show movie clips and stream your worship service on the internet (please see additional FAQs on YouTube below). To visit CCLI website, click here
I would like to use one of your songs for a project I am working on. How do I receive permission for that?
If you are a commercial user (Record Company, Print Company or Website), licensing is available through the Capitol CMG Publishing website ( Click on the licensing tab and then go to license application.

If you are a non-commercial user (individual, church or non-profit) and are applying for 5,000 or units or less, please visit our non-commercial website (

If you have questions or experience any issues with these websites, you can contact us via e-mail at

Does the CCLI streaming license include the right for a church to post a church service on YouTube?
The CCLI streaming license allows Churches to upload videos to YouTube provided that copyright Owners have the right to monetize and place ads on videos containing their owned copyrights.
Can I post lyrics to a Capitol CMG song on the internet?
We handle these types of request on a case by case basis. Please contact for more info.
What happens when I post our church service to YouTube?
When a video is posted containing owned copyrights, YouTube may place an advertisement at the beginning of the video or a banner ad in the middle of the video. In such a case, you will receive a notice indicating YouTube has placed an advertisement on behalf of the copyright owner.
I have a radio station and I would like to be serviced by your Radio Department. Who do I contact about that?
If you would like to be serviced by our Radio Department, send your requests to Please be patient with the response time as we receive many requests.